I am new to Fiverr and would like some help …
My Request was UNAPPROVED and the email I received gave 5 broad areas that it might be in violation but the Request does not violate any of them.
I have Excel file with data from Crystal Reports in it. Need a PHP program that converts it into MySQL Inserts in PHP. The “Stat Code” and “Permit Type” text should be on every line of the resulting data. Need the program, NOT the one file converted.
I attached the XLS sheet with the data in it which is publicly available. It was downloaded from a USA County website.
The email sent to me from Fiverr:
Unfortunately, your Gig request “I have Excel file with data from…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) of the following reasons:
- It was misleading/unclear
- It contains contact information (i.e. Skype, email, phone #), or your site/social media url
- It contains payment information
- It contains a request for services that are not allowed on Fiverr (i.e. Bitcoin services, paid Wordpress themes, licensed software, etc.)
- You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request
As you can see, the first four are not applicable. And I assure you, I only posted it once.
What is wrong with my request and which of the “rules” are applicable?