Unaproved posts

arthurwork

a ok i am not english si y DON’T know that

Where I can post my ?

You may need to improve your English considerably before offering ANYTHING on this platform.

I am sure you can find free courses online.

Not being able to tell the difference between buying and selling is going to be an issue for you.

To add to above messages, you need to read this

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Or even more on forum

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2…

Hi do not advertise on the buyers request page you could get banned.

Buyers request page is only meant for buyers looking to hire sellers on the platform. As a seller, you are only allowed to render the services the buyers need by responding to their buyers request.

I received a warning for this while I was still a New Seller and now I am a level two seller.

Why all my request are unnaproved,

What’s wrong with you?

What i can do ?

how to edit posts without deleting them?

Why all my request are unnaproved,

What’s wrong with you?

First of all the people here are Buyers & Sellers. Secondly, we have ZERO control over requests getting approved or denied. The people responsible for that is 5r staff. If you’re a Buyer, I’d suggest you revisit your request just to make sure it’s up to par! If you’re a Seller offering YOUR services it’s not permitted. Read the TOS. 🍍

a ok i am not english si y DON’T know that

Where I can post my ?

If your English is so poor that you think you made a pitch to a job board and that it will be “approved,” you are in no position to be selling here.

People don’t hire someone who communicates poorly because it’s more work and there is huge capacity for misunderstanding, as you demonstrated here.

If you want to do business here, substantially improve your English first.

And the answers to your other questions are evident if you search for the answers. The forum isn’t a substitute for doing your own research.

Archived