Fiverr Community Forum

Unbelievable drop in Impression-Please Help

Being a level 2 seller, with more that 90 orders complete, positive review, 7 cancellations. But suddenly my impression dropped. Orders were not coming. Whenever I visit the buyer’s request, I never find request that is related to my gigs. It looks like my gigs are not ranked with my keywords. I have 13 gigs, none of them receives impressions. Kindly check the attached file for better understanding of my feelings.
I will gladly welcome supportive tips.
PS: please try not to be abusive in your comment and don’t drop a comment that will have a negative effect on my account. If you have any reason why you need to drop negative comment, kindly inbox me so that it can be treated professionally

4 Likes

Promote your gig outside fiverr. Check Buyers request daily to get views and maybe sales.

1 Like

Thanks. I really appreciate

I saw Analytic data was reset to 0 after my level was upgrade to level 2. I think you might be in the same situation with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same happend with one of my gig !

This just happened to me the last 2 days, I was doing super good, and suddenly Views, Impressions, Social Clicks, and Clicks went incredibly down. I don´t know why is that, but I am starting to worry.

This happened to me too TT,.TT All my views, impressions rates decrease dramatically ;____;
I don’t know why tho TT,.TT

In this week impressions for all my gigs are dropping down, I don’t know why I am promoting my work on social media every day. :frowning:

2 Likes

i’m too face this problem… I’m also worried