Uncertainty and Randomness

writer99025

Describes the recent changes on Fiverr very well. I don’t really know what to make of it, to be honest. My gigs are nowhere to be seen, but I’m booked for the next 30 days, getting new orders amounting to $100 almost every day. In fact, I have the highest amount in my to-do’s I’ve ever had and will have to work 14-16 hours a day to keep up. No idea what the future holds for me on Fiverr, but I am going to be busy as hell for the next 30 days. See you guys in September!

It’s amazing. I found your best gig when I clicked Top Rated Sellers on the second page of a total of four pages of TRS’s. It was in the middle of the page.

So it’s a mystery how people are finding and selecting your gig out of all the others, although many are higher priced but not all.

It’s amazing. I found your best gig when I clicked Top Rated Sellers on the second page of a total of four pages of TRS’s. It was in the middle of the page.

So it’s a mystery how people are finding and selecting your gig out of all the others, although many are higher priced but not all.

Yeah, what I don’t understand is why I am placed so low. Get perfect reviews, zero cancellations, deliver on time…basically do everything right.

It´s good that you are always full booked. 🙂

Fiverr and I have a funny relationship. I’ve been here for 3.6 years and every day I say, okay I have enough orders for 1 month, what after that…and I still say that. LOL. Freelancers are naturally anxious and pessimistic I think, nature of the job.

Fiverr and I have a funny relationship. I’ve been here for 3.6 years and every day I say, okay I have enough orders for 1 month, what after that…and I still say that. LOL. Freelancers are naturally anxious and pessimistic I think, nature of the job.

Freelancers are naturally anxious and pessimistic I think, nature of the job.

I think that´s normal. Freelancing is not like being an employee where you get paid monthly for sure. But freelancing is liberating, you are your own manager and boss. In many cases you get to make money much more than being an employee.

Archived