Uncomfortable with requests from prospective buyer

psydiv3

Hello. I was contacted by a buyer who asked me several questions regarding my experience, which I answered. The prospective buyer is now asking for my personal CV, which contains personal/confidential information, as well as numerous copies of professional papers I have written. I am not comfortable providing these documents to a stranger, and they do not seem relevant to the content I would be producing. How might you proceed? Please help.

Tell your buyer that it is against Fiverr’s TOS for you to share such information. Moreover, you do not want to get into trouble with Fiverr and risk losing your account.

Thank you for this! I reviewed the TOS prior to posting here, and I saw the same thing. Thank you for validating. I made copies/screenshots of the buyer’s requests to protect myself, but I think I will have to pass. I appreciate your help!

Just tell your buyer (if he/she still message you) about TOS what vickiespencer said.

If this buyer doesn’t stop bothering you then hit the report button and block her/him ASAP.

Now the person is asking for just a part of it or any previous work I’ve done. I’ve already said I am not the best person for this request, and I wished them the best of luck in their search. I will report next, but not sure how to do that. Where is the report/block button?

Archived