Undefined revision?!

inaram

Hello, I finished my order always on the same day, but my buyer come back after 6h and he clicked “revision modification”. I ask him about that what I need to change, but this is his words: "There is no revision required. I sent you a message. I will send you another message if there is any revision required by tomorrow. Otherwise, I will close the order myself. "
“Yes, I clicked on request revision and sent the message to keep the order up. Otherwise, I will have no chance to ask for revisions if the order is automatically closed”. So the time is running, and he doesn’t clicked anything yet, guys what do you think about this situation?
Thank you

This thread would seem to answer your question. 🙂

Hi everyone, I have a client who is keep pressing the modification button to keep the order open until his client say something…(NOT FOR REVISIONS.Just to keep it open) What is your suggestion and what do you do at these kind of situations? Mostly resellers do this… and I’m tried of this because they are pressing it 2 days or + hours after the delivery. Thank you for reading. Hope someone will suggest me something good.

This thread would seem to answer your question. 🙂

Hi everyone, I have a client who is keep pressing the modification button to keep the order open until his client say something…(NOT FOR REVISIONS.Just to keep it open) What is your suggestion and what do you do at these kind of situations? Mostly resellers do this… and I’m tried of this because they are pressing it 2 days or + hours after the delivery. Thank you for reading. Hope someone will suggest me something good.

Thanks, what will happen if I deliver new order 1h before the timing is ended?

Thanks, what will happen if I deliver new order 1h before the timing is ended?

Technically, as they’ve said they don’t actually require any changes, you could re-deliver the original files(s) any time you want. I’d drop a note to CS as well, just to be on the safe side and point out that the buyer is breaking the ToS by using the revision button when it’s not needed.

If you’re happy to make revisions, if they’re genuinely necessary, I’d let the buyer know that as well.

Hope it works out for you! 🙂

Technically, as they’ve said they don’t actually require any changes, you could re-deliver the original files(s) any time you want. I’d drop a note to CS as well, just to be on the safe side and point out that the buyer is breaking the ToS by using the revision button when it’s not needed.

If you’re happy to make revisions, if they’re genuinely necessary, I’d let the buyer know that as well.

Hope it works out for you! 🙂

I give 1 revision for all gigs, I don’t know why he won’t to answer something or click accept. He is usually online ones when I sleep, about 4 am, he is not active now. I don’t want to be penalized for undelivered modifcated order lol, it’s not fair. Thanks for the reply!

Archived