Fiverr Forum

Under age and selling?

Can i sell gigs when im younger than 18 years old? I would really love to earn some money for my school and college. I wont sell anything stupid.

Yes you can. The age required for joining Fiverr is 13 ( correct me if I’m wrong).

WOW! Thanks very much i turned 13 in August 2017 so I can that’s amazing!

You can, 13 is correct, but that you don´t know that probably means you didn´t read the Terms of Service, which you really should do first thing, no worries, they aren´t as boring as the term suggests, but there´s important info in there that might save you from unknowingly doing something that could lead to your account getting restricted.

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.

And welcome! :four_leaf_clover:

Good luck, nice to see you starting saving and learning business at 13. Remember to alert Customer Service if anyone tries to take advantage of you.

Hello younganti,

in your Gig description I read:

I had 50+ orders and all of them were satisfied with.

Could you please explain?

Yeah i have a website where i’m selling graphics with any text and design people want. And many people who used it at the start, started to spread it to they friends and yeah i have 59 orders done

You’d probably want to clarify that you had your sales on an outside site, since that statement would look kind of weird on a new profile here.

As others have said, its great to see teens on here making an effort.
One quick thing to mention is that you say “certified” in your translation gig image. You can’t be a certified translator and if someone orders thinking that you are, then they would be entitled to ask for a refund after the work is done. Just remove it and don’t worry about it - very few people use Fiverr to find a certified translator.

I second @somaginer1996.
Clarify this to avoid a confusion of judgment induced by figures related to sales outside Fiverr.