Under maintenance problem

faseehzafar

Hey everyone,

Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up.

Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

Hey everyone, Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up. Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

Indeed. Which isn’t stopping him from earning any orders. 😉

@faseehzafar, the only thing stopping you from earning orders, is the amount of dedication you choose to put into earning those orders. You don’t need to know your analytics to earn orders.

Hey everyone, Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up. Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

so it means one more month down the drain

one more month down the drain

But lots of people are still getting orders - the gig analytics have nothing to do with that. If you’re not getting orders, it’s for another reason.

But lots of people are still getting orders - the gig analytics have nothing to do with that. If you’re not getting orders, it’s for another reason.

I agree! The gig analysis is not the issue.

Archived