Unethical Practices by the Seller

ansarmahmood123

Unfortunately, I was working with one seller who selling only copy-pasted site I was not satisfied from the work, I told him about his work quality and he immediately cancelled the order, i was having my hosting and domain access and he changed the credential of that hosting and domain. now I am not able to send him a message.

i have requested the hosting company for the credential but how such a stupid and unethical professional can serve on this platform and I can not write a review or comment on this stupid act.

Need suggestion what to do in this.

Unfortunately, I was working with one seller who selling only copy-pasted site I was not satisfied from the work, I told him about his work quality and he immediately cancelled the order, i was having my hosting and domain access and he changed the credential of that hosting and domain. now I am not able to send him a message.

i have requested the hosting company for the credential but how such a stupid and unethical professional can serve on this platform and I can not write a review or comment on this stupid act.

Need suggestion what to do in this.

Need suggestion

Not buying cheap website services since anyone can create an account on fiverr and pretend to be “pro” with “10 years” experience.

And to answer your topic, only customer support can help you.

What if someone in the forum suggests another buyer to report you, is that good? You’re also a seller, and you should not force somebody else to report another seller’s account and get him banned. What if someone suggests another person to repot you? Stop being jealous by other sellers. Mistakes could be happen by anyone, it doesn’t mean that we should get him ban, you jealous people

What the seller did was unethical , why did the seller change someone credentials and then don’t update Him/ Her? . as a seller I maybe be a buyer someday and I don’t want to fall under hands of a rouge seller, someone who will hold me hostage by changing my logins.

Just tell the seller that this is an un-ethical work and don’t o this again. Maybe this is enough to warn the seller?

Gentleman , i am professional and i know how to save someone’s career but that stupid not only changed my credential he misused it and claimed it belongs to him , still i am struggling with the services company to recover and you are justifying the unethical and stupid action of someone its not a professional approach.

Just tell the seller that this is an un-ethical work and don’t o this again. Maybe this is enough to warn the seller?

The honorable thing the seller could have done is letting the buyer know that he/she changed the login details. Also its not that I don’t have a humanity heart , if the seller was responding and gave out the credentials then I would understand, but for this case the seller is not responding to the buyer. something even you wouldn’t like.

Can you please let me know how to report to CS

Can you please let me know how to report to CS

https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Is this what you are looking for? You’ve received some very odd replies!

Good luck getting this sorted. Based on what you said, that seller was at best not qualified to offer the services he was, and at worst acted in an unethical and malicious way.

This particular seller should be thoroughly tarred, feathered, and made to walk off the nearest pier.

First, they did not deliver what was promised. Second, they cut off communication with the buyer, and third, they are INTENTIONALLY sabotaging the buyer through their vindictive actions.

I do not see any redeeming qualities in this seller. Not sure why ahsan457 does.

What if someone in the forum suggests another buyer to report you, is that good? You’re also a seller, and you should not force somebody else to report another seller’s account and get him banned. What if someone suggests another person to repot you? Stop being jealous by other sellers. Mistakes could be happen by anyone, it doesn’t mean that we should get him ban, you jealous people

This is not jealousy, this is basic ethics.

Stop being jealous by other sellers.

Are you trolling? There’s no way you can be serious with that “you’re jealous” bit 😐

As enunciator said, I don’t see any redeeming qualities in this seller nor in what they did. The report button works in those cases. If sellers don’t do nothing wrong, there is nothing to worry about, no buyer is going to report them. On the other hand if they’re actively acting unethically be sure that they deserve the ban and more.

Eh.

Every platform has that “Forgot my password” thingy. Just contact your hosting and domain provider and they’ll reset it for you. Or check their login pages.

On the other hand, if it was your seller who paid for the domain and hosting accounts, you deserve no rights to them anymore. You have cancelled the order. Sorry.

Xx.

Eh.

Every platform has that “Forgot my password” thingy. Just contact your hosting and domain provider and they’ll reset it for you. Or check their login pages.

On the other hand, if it was your seller who paid for the domain and hosting accounts, you deserve no rights to them anymore. You have cancelled the order. Sorry.

Xx.

Gentle if the matter were too simple i should have solved already , offxcourse i know .

It was my hosting it was my domain , my email was removed from hosting and i am unable to recover or resit .

Requested the service and they said nothing is registered on your email . than i had to provide the credit card statement and other evidence which i did but the way he did …

So hope you got the point why i am angry and why i submitted the complaint

Gentle if the matter were too simple i should have solved already , offxcourse i know .

It was my hosting it was my domain , my email was removed from hosting and i am unable to recover or resit .

Requested the service and they said nothing is registered on your email . than i had to provide the credit card statement and other evidence which i did but the way he did …

See? That’s the information you need to provide. Take the screenshots and send them to the support already. They will take care of the seller for good.

Xx.

Not sure why ahsan457 doe

No, I’m just afraid what this seller would do if his account gets banned. Maybe the fiverr was the only source of income for him? 😣

Maybe the fiverr was the only source of income for him?

The rules of operating on the platform are clear. There shouldn’t be any exceptions made due to how desperate a seller’s condition is.

Fiverr isn’t the only website around. This incompetent, vindictive, fraudulent seller is free to conduct his “business” elsewhere and his removal from Fiverr would only make the platform better.

This particular seller should be thoroughly tarred, feathered, and made to walk off the nearest pier.

First, they did not deliver what was promised. Second, they cut off communication with the buyer, and third, they are INTENTIONALLY sabotaging the buyer through their vindictive actions.

I do not see any redeeming qualities in this seller. Not sure why ahsan457 does.

Not sure why ahsan457 does.

This is a thriller where the twist is that ahsan457 IS the seller

*(P.S. I’m just joking ahsan457 xoxox)

I just gave my opinion. I purchased a service once from fiverr. He gave me totally copy paste from another website. I just cancelled the order instead of reporting him and getting him banned. Because maybe, the fiverr was his only source of income

@ahsan457 : you seem to be saying if this is my only source of income, it is fine that I commit fraud and steal other people’s work and their websites?

If I steal your car, is it fine? I plan to sell your car because that’s my only source of income. That’s fine by you?

I just gave my opinion. I purchased a service once from fiverr. He gave me totally copy paste from another website. I just cancelled the order instead of reporting him and getting him banned. Because maybe, the fiverr was his only source of income

Because maybe, the fiverr was his only source of income

The more 'desperate" the seller is, the more eager to protect their reputation they should be.

My work is my life so I will not engage in, or with, people who drag me down. That includes not stealing from others, especially not sabotaging people when I did not get my way. If I steal from someone, they own me because I will always know that I owe them something (even if I only ever express that to myself as hate for them). I know this personally as when I was a wee kiddie, I was quite the Light-Fingered Larry (especially with Smurf figurines).

By supporting someone who, by this report, is completely unconscionable, you don’t seem to realize that you are saying that you are like this person, that you can/have/will do the same so long as you can justify it to yourself that you are “needy”. this is why someone has floated that you could indeed be the person the OP speaks of. This is worrying.

🙂

Because maybe, the fiverr was his only source of income

I just cancelled the order instead of reporting him and getting him banned

That’s a you problem. I totally would have banned him, not only is against ToS, it is unethical and a crappy work to copy paste a website. There are so many other platforms to work on the internet if Fiverr doesn’t fits their needs and they feel like breaking the ToS every time they want. Or they can get a real job. And I mean it, because I come from a country with a very difficult financial situation, and if I break the ToS I deserve a ban, no matter if it’s my only income or if I’m a billionaire. The rules are simple. That mindset is what makes the scummies and scammers live rent free in this platform.

Archived