Unethical way to work and unfair with sellers

alinakhan0

A guy asked me to do web research related to comic interest. I give him active leads which were of 1000 Leads and that project was finalized in 5$ and after that, he asked me to do conversions from nowhere in that budget of $5 and when I said you’re mixing 2 different things he just left a bad review on my profile with 1 star![🙂] and I am new to fiver and I completed 7 orders. 6 are with five stars and 1 is with 1 star and the data I provided him with was accurate and interested people in that industry.

In most cases you will face such issue while doing work with ****** countries .

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

the worst part is first he liked everything i was doing and after that when i disagree when he talked about conversion. he left with review with 1 star

the worst part is first he liked everything i was doing and after that when i disagree when he talked about conversion. he left with review with 1 star

@nixon_smith oh oh oh WAIT WAIT!! This is not over yet. I am typing… In the worst case scenario that you are stuck with this review do this: “This buyer contacted me and demanded 24 h delivery that later turned in to 6h from order starting time. I worked hard and completed my service to the best of the standards and exactly as he requested. After he received my work he decided to cancel the order, get the money and my hard work product. And left me this review as final “reward”. He will no…

This is their favorite way to cheat seller by showing their double faces. Do not trust them. Personally I do not like to work with ***********.

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

To be honest i don’t understand how someone can let down you like this. i worked hard with 1000 leads in $5 and he was asking me to text all those users and convince them to become the part of his website in 5. he wasted my week by saying that all the data is useless for me just because i haven't talked to them in that 5 budget.

@nixon_smith oh oh oh WAIT WAIT!! This is not over yet. I am typing… In the worst case scenario that you are stuck with this review do this: “This buyer contacted me and demanded 24 h delivery that later turned in to 6h from order starting time. I worked hard and completed my service to the best of the standards and exactly as he requested. After he received my work he decided to cancel the order, get the money and my hard work product. And left me this review as final “reward”. He will no…

This is really unethical i don’t understand how they can do this to anyone.

I know the feeling @alinakhan0 . I also faced many things in fiverr, but always thinking for the future. It was just a bad event.
My first order in fiverr was cancelled, then somehow mange to keep going. Then I have fulfilled all the requirements for level 1 seller, just before I cancelled another order, In total 3 cancellation in fiverr.
They just left me behind, Still waiting for level 1 seller. Hope it will come in just 5 days.
So, don’t give up. It happen. keep moving and research the buyer before taking order.

I know the feeling @alinakhan0 . I also faced many things in fiverr, but always thinking for the future. It was just a bad event.

My first order in fiverr was cancelled, then somehow mange to keep going. Then I have fulfilled all the requirements for level 1 seller, just before I cancelled another order, In total 3 cancellation in fiverr.

They just left me behind, Still waiting for level 1 seller. Hope it will come in just 5 days.

So, don’t give up. It happen. keep moving and research the buyer before taking order.

Oh, best of luck for you 1 seller. btw my gigs are ranked down 🙂

Oh, best of luck for you 1 seller. btw my gigs are ranked down 🙂

Don’t worry, just be on track. Keep sending buyer request which matches with your skill. Don’t rush on taking order. First know the details and requirements. Then check buyer review from previous order. Be aware of scams.

You will have a good journey, Be patient.

Archived