Unexpected hold back on my message

nimi_art

Hey! I just got a message from a possible buyer now asking for a portfolio with more of my works. i answered him in the following way:
“In fact i have, but it is only a few pieces more and i am actually not allowed to share it on fiverr. They are afraid i might circumvent their 20% cut by making a deal with you outside of Fiverr. If you want to, then let me read what illustration(roughly) i would be painting for you…”(the rest is just some phrases with no real content. like best wishes etc."

Then my message got grayed out and this message appeared below it:
“Your message is being reviewed by our Trust and Safety team due to a possible Terms of Service violation. This may take up to 24 hours. In the meantime, XXX can’t see your message. We appreciate your patience.”

Now i’ve got three questions:
1st.: Did i actually violate some rule and should i withdraw my earnings before i am banned?
2nd: Does this “up to 24hours”-thing have a possible impact on my response rate? I did read as answer to a previous question: If i do not answer within 24 hours my response rating will drop as if i did not answer. If the client does not receive my answer within 24hours, is it the same to fiverr as if i did not respond within 24hours?

3rd.: Just in case i will ever get banned for some reason…what happens to my fiverr money?

outside of Fiverr could have triggered the system. I don’t think you need to worry about anything. They won’t ban you if you didn’t break the rules.

1. Was that the first message from your buyer? If not, don’t worry about the response rate, as it drops only if you don’t give a fast reply to the first message from new buyers.
  2. I think you could still withdraw it after 90 days, if I remember correctly.

Archived