Fiverr Community Forum

Unexpected thing :(

my all in 100% on-time delivery-100%, Order complete-100%, Response rate-100%, At this time my GIG was down from 1st page to the last page. I can’t understand why. If anyone knows about this please tell me…??

2 Likes

Because Fiverr doesn’t guarantee permanent position and constantly rotating gigs

6 Likes

I have mixed feelings about this. He is a level 2.

I will be pissed if I get to the last page as a level 2 to “give chance” to the newcomers… that being said, I appreciate the chance. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

I did say… mixed feelings.

Even TRS sellers have experienced this “thing.”

5 Likes

You will :wink: we all did, some even for months including TRS sellers

3 Likes

Thank you all. it’s very helpful for me :slight_smile:

Can you please tell me how many days need to get my gig in 1st page from the last page…??

I read before (don’t quote me) on another similar thread is that the rotation takes 2 weeks to resume normal.

It depends on the quality of your gigs. It seems my better selling gigs spend more time on the earlier search pages and they get way more impressions, like ten times as many. The gigs that have less sales take longer to come to the earlier pages of the search.

It has taken a week or so for the gigs that sell well, but the gigs that do not have taken up to a month to come to the forefront.

Can i need to do anything now…??

There is nothing I know of. Did you read the link to the article I posted above?

1 Like

I think the better selling gigs are probably just in the right category… which plays into the algorithm returning search results.

1 Like

I still read :slight_smile: It’s so big

1 Like

Fiverr not give guarantee to your gig on stay 1st page Everytime. Many seller comes here for build there career.But i belive your gig will be get on top sometimes Later.

IF it is a money making gig!