Unexpected thing :(

rjmahabub

my all in 100% on-time delivery-100%, Order complete-100%, Response rate-100%, At this time my GIG was down from 1st page to the last page. I can’t understand why. If anyone knows about this please tell me…??

can’t understand why. If anyone knows about this please tell me…??

Because Fiverr doesn’t guarantee permanent position and constantly rotating gigs

can’t understand why. If anyone knows about this please tell me…??

Because Fiverr doesn’t guarantee permanent position and constantly rotating gigs

I have mixed feelings about this. He is a level 2.

I will be pissed if I get to the last page as a level 2 to “give chance” to the newcomers… that being said, I appreciate the chance. 🙈

I did say… mixed feelings.

Even TRS sellers have experienced this “thing.”

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

I have mixed feelings about this. He is a level 2.

I will be pissed if I get to the last page as a level 2 to “give chance” to the newcomers… that being said, I appreciate the chance. 🙈

I did say… mixed feelings.

will be pissed if I get to the last page as a level 2 to “give chance” to the newcomers

You will 😉 we all did, some even for months including TRS sellers

Can you please tell me how many days need to get my gig in 1st page from the last page…??

It depends on the quality of your gigs. It seems my better selling gigs spend more time on the earlier search pages and they get way more impressions, like ten times as many. The gigs that have less sales take longer to come to the earlier pages of the search.

It has taken a week or so for the gigs that sell well, but the gigs that do not have taken up to a month to come to the forefront.

It depends on the quality of your gigs. It seems my better selling gigs spend more time on the earlier search pages and they get way more impressions, like ten times as many. The gigs that have less sales take longer to come to the earlier pages of the search.

It has taken a week or so for the gigs that sell well, but the gigs that do not have taken up to a month to come to the forefront.

I think the better selling gigs are probably just in the right category… which plays into the algorithm returning search results.

Archived