Unfair Cancellations

voxelize

Hi, how to avoid loosing ranking when it’s not the sellers fault at all; for example

The seller simply changed his mind and does not want to persue the order ( after ordering it )

and the best example Ordering by mistake …

Even better example the seller wants to cancel so he get the work for free

is reaching customer support helfull in anyway when this scenarios happen ? so the order can be cancelled without hurting the rating of the seller when he did nothing wrong 🙂

Thanks for your answers

Voxelize

Hi, how to avoid loosing ranking when it’s not the sellers fault at all; for example

The seller simply changed his mind and does not want to persue the order ( after ordering it )

is reaching customer support helfull in anyway when this scenarios happen ? so the order can be cancelled without hurting the rating of the seller when he did nothing wrong 🙂

Thanks for your answers

Voxelize

Voxelize

This point, is the cause why the delivery rate is created for, so this should not be changed according to me.

The rest two, yes, I think those can be given a try

Voxelize

This point, is the cause why the delivery rate is created for, so this should not be changed according to me.

The rest two, yes, I think those can be given a try

Hi, what do you mean given a try.

my question is how to avoid loosing ranking : )

Thanks for your answers

Voxelize

reaching customer support helfull in anyway when this scenarios happen ? so the order can be cancelled without hurting the rating of the seller when he did nothing wrong

Given a try about contacting support, but I had this problem and my ranking went down.

Archived