Unfair decision. The customer support cancelled a completed order

The customer support department cancelled one order which i delivered lately and i got a 5 star for it! The customer was sending me spammed messages, too many and non-related to the gig. After the completion of the order he continued to do that and i didn’t respond.

Read my final answer to the Customer Support and also some of his messages:::::::

Thanks for the answer Hugo. For me, this case is not resolved and I expect to re-instate the order to the previous status ASAP for the following reasons:

1. The customer was bothering me with non-gig related questions
  2. The customer was sending me messages from different places each time to confuse me
  3. I delivered the order as expected and that’s why he gave me 5 stars! I am not obliged to answer stupid questions - NON-RELATED TO THE GIG, after the order is completed.
  4. The agreement was to deliver a video instead of presentation which I did.
  5. I expect that you should try to protect our business from this kind of situations and not to punish us for not responding to non-gig related questions. Also, I expect to put a limit on that. His messages to me can be considered as spammy.

SPAMMY = NON-GIG RELATED + TOO MANY

Read the messages below and tell me whether you find them related to the gig ordered:

fragglesrock

WILL I GET COPPY OF VIDEO TO PLACE ON MY YOU TUBE.? who will see this in your country only?

THIS MESSAGE IS RELATED TO:

create an AMAZING presentation for your Amazon Kindle book

Create an AMAZING presentation for your Amazon Kindle book

by pittis

14:47 JUNE 08, 2015

fragglesrock

can I have video instead of power point share/seo

create an SEO optimized SlideShare presentation

Create an SEO optimized SlideShare presentation

by pittis

23:22 JUNE 08, 2015

pittis

Me

Ok friend,

I will try to do my best to get you a video.

Talk tomorrow.

cheers!

23:55 JUNE 08, 2015

fragglesrock

do you really have 6 million Facebook friends?

share your link to 6 million people to Facebook

Share your link to 6 million people to Facebook

by pittis

23:47 JUNE 10, 2015

fragglesrock

slide share not received the file you send me is not right for slide share.

create an AMAZING SlideShare presentation for you

Create an AMAZING SlideShare presentation for you

by pittis

00:55 JUNE 12, 2015

fragglesrock

suppose to get a video slideshare at lease I thought

create an AMAZING SlideShare presentation for you

Create an AMAZING SlideShare presentation for you

by pittis

00:59 JUNE 12, 2015

fragglesrock

I have to take this to dispute I suppose to get video and slide share

Sheriff’s Note: Your post had to be edited due to a username being posted. This is against the forum Do’s and Dont’s which you should read via the link at the top of the page.

Sorry this happened to you! It happens at times to all of us.

I’m sorry you ran into trouble also. You can’t post usernames on the forum since we only get to see one side of a story. I imagine that Customer Support banned your buyer from Fiverr, which may be good news for you. Unfortunately that also means the funds had to be returned and it’s quite possible the buyer was using a stolen payment method which would give Fiverr no choice but to ban and cancel. I would suggest trying to move on from here as best you can. More good buyers are out there! Good luck.

I am just curious, do you have clear communication in your gig that was ordered and delivered that you were changing from slide to video? I would think that can sometimes be an issue if a buyer then comes back and says this is not what the gig is that I ordered.

By the way, just because a buyer goes ahead and gives a seller 5 stars, doesn’t mean that they may not be a fraud buyer.

thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate!