Unfortunately My account has been temporary disabled

abutalebata

Hello, Fiverr riders,
Please help me.
My Fiverr account has been temporarily disabled last night. I don’t know why. They said to me in an email that
" You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr, which we consider a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result of this violation, your Fiverr accounts were permanently disabled."
But I’m honestly saying that I have no more than one account. Some days ago Fiverr asked me for Account verification, For that, I was logged in to Fiverr from my Phone which is already using Fiverr apps. But After logged in there Fiverr sent me an email that I’m using another device login. I verified my Fiverr account by NID and selfie, Fiverr team approved it successfully.
After that, I was sent an email to the Fiverr support team about explaining all matters. They Replied to me my account is fully safe and well-conditioned.
My account was running nicely. last night Fiverr sent me an email that my account has been temporarily disabled. I don’t know why they did a problem.
So, I’ve sent an email to the Fiverr support team and waiting for their response.
I also added a Payoneer account there in my name.
Now is there any chance to get back my account?
If they disable my account permanently, Am I able to create an account using my same NID?
Please help me. thank you

Hello, Fiverr riders,

Please help me.

My Fiverr account has been temporarily disabled last night. I don’t know why. They said to me in an email that

" You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr, which we consider a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result of this violation, your Fiverr accounts were permanently disabled."

But I’m honestly saying that I have no more than one account. Some days ago Fiverr asked me for Account verification, For that, I was logged in to Fiverr from my Phone which is already using Fiverr apps. But After logged in there Fiverr sent me an email that I’m using another device login. I verified my Fiverr account by NID and selfie, Fiverr team approved it successfully.

After that, I was sent an email to the Fiverr support team about explaining all matters. They Replied to me my account is fully safe and well-conditioned.

My account was running nicely. last night Fiverr sent me an email that my account has been temporarily disabled. I don’t know why they did a problem.

So, I’ve sent an email to the Fiverr support team and waiting for their response.

I also added a Payoneer account there in my name.

Now is there any chance to get back my account?

If they disable my account permanently, Am I able to create an account using my same NID?

Please help me. thank you

As a result of this violation, your Fiverr accounts were permanently disabled."

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Do you use a Wi-Fi router? Do you use it alone? Many people use it together or it may be that you have taken a shared IP. Many more people manage accounts through that IP. If everyone uses Wi-Fi and many people create an account, it can happen

Archived