Unhappy Clients

alexxreed

• 2 weeks later...

As a personal rule, No matter what, always follow up with every customer. You can do this in your delivery message. Make sure they are happy. Sometimes people just expected more from your gig. Give them more. It might be your gig isnt specific enough. If they aren’t happy keep helping them, jeep making changes, often people will give you the benefit of the doubt. Offer a mutual cancellation if nothing else works. Negative feedback is never an option if youre handling your customers correctly & doing your best.

Always deliver your work with a thank you message asking your buyer to post a positive comment if they are happy with the job, if not, ask them to contact you with their queries before putting a Thumb Down assuring them that anything can be discussed and adjusted (that is, if at all possible). You want to avoid the negative comment. Of course, there will always be the un-grateful “pita” (I won’t tell you what that means), then you can ultimately offer a refund, it is far better to let go $5 than to have a Thumb Down. Apart from that, I don’t bother with buyers that have not left any comment as it may be that they recognize that you have done your job properly, but are disappointed with the results, so you don’t want to annoy them with a request for a positive comment, that might result in just the opposite <)🙂

• 9 months later...

I am not happy with the gigs that I paid for. The seller was top rated but it was all run-on-sentences and terrible grammar. I feel bad if the seller gets negative feedback but I have decided to cancel the order. Am I bad person for this?

Archived