Unique Artistry

teaganlyris

Whats going on guys. My names Dustin and i would like to capture your life on paper. I have been drawing since i was six. I love to capture life and the world on paper. I specialize in portraits mainly but i can do anything from logos to comic characters. I love what i do and the looks on peoples faces when they receive my wrk. Hope i caught your eye. Be my pleasure to bring whatever you like to life.

The usual bro. If you want anyone to buy your work, you will have to set up a gig or two, I fear. Take a look at this to figure out how:

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201500856-Creating-a-Gig

And while you´re at it, it will be good to take a look at all the other links you can find on that page on the left side menu.

Welcome to the forum.
🍀

It´s all good, we all were new sometime. There´s really more information than you will need for the first days…weeks…years… 😉 already written down on fiverr’s own pages and here on the forum, especially in the ‘Tips for Sellers’ category.
When you´re through all that and have set up a gig and all, and still have questions, you can either use the search function on the forum, or ask. Much luck, success and fun. 🙂

It´s all good, we all were new sometime. There´s really more information than you will need for the first days…weeks…years… 😉 already written down on fiverr’s own pages and here on the forum, especially in the ‘Tips for Sellers’ category.

When you´re through all that and have set up a gig and all, and still have questions, you can either use the search function on the forum, or ask. Much luck, success and fun. 🙂

Howdy. Was still needing someone if you could.

Hi. What about? We’re probably in a different timezone though, so someone else might reply sooner, if you just ask away. 🙂

Hey you. I figured it out. About broke my phone over it lol but i got it wrkn. I just cant go back in and add pictures to 2 of my packages. Thats about it. Thank you for responding back.

Archived