United Kingdom seller refuses to define his requirements then cancels your gig

madelinerose

A United Kingdom seller has a gig available where he proposes to put your websites onto Directories and twitter. He currently has over 1700 positive feedbacks, but he also has a 51% cancellation rate. He sends you a very short description of what he requires from you and then tells you he’s cancelling your gig when the information you send back isn’t what he wants. He doesn’t define his requirements, then is very condescending when he deals with you. I DO NOT recommend that you use his service. The reason he has a 100% positive feedback is because he doesn’t ALLOW people to leave negative feedback because he tries to cancel the gig before that happens. He has a 51% cancellation rate, which he instigates the cancellations so that the customer doesn’t GET a chance to complain.

I thought he and I had sorted out the problem, but in his immaturity he wants to try to get rid of me by cancelling the gig, when all I’ve asked for is to have what he wants defined. Not being familiar with the terms he is using, I need a simple explanation, which he has not provided and so far has not said he will provide. I’m not allowing him to cancel. I want what I’ve paid him to do done.

BUYER BEWARE. CHECK OUT THE NUMBER OF CANCELLED GIGS AND ALSO THE AMOUNT OF POSITIVE FEEDBACK. HIS 100% RATING IS A LIE. IF THOSE WHOM HE CANCELLED THEIR GIG WERE ALLOWED TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IT WOULD GIVE A MORE ACCURATE ACCOUNT OF WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.

Fragglesrock

NOTE: Calling out users on the forum is not allowed.

Even if I understand your concern, forum is not a replacement for CS.

You should report this behaviour to Customer Support and they will take necessary actions with seller; remember also that CS won’t notify you about actions taken for privacy reasons.

Finally: remember you’re not allowed to call out other sellers/buyers names here…

Reply to @wingle: You couldn’t know the reason that seller is having that cancellation ratio! For example I have 8% but every cancellation but two was due to buyer’s neglicence (wrongly placed orders, orders placed without asking me if I can do what was requested, orders violating TOS, orders violating laws, orders asking something I clearly state I don’t offer and so on…).

This is the reason many of us are asking Fiverr to remove that ratio from seller page or amend that behaviour so that only cancellations due to seller’s negligence are taken in account and showed!!

Reply to @merileep: in his description he writes “Please only order if you have a quality site and that it meets the submission rules found here…”; I can bet whatever you want that many cancellations are due to buyers ordering without reading this part or having not complaint sites.

But I’m just guessing…

Reply to @mark74: He wanted to cancel in his first reply email because my Titles were too long, yet there was no description as to what a Title comprises of or how many words were the limit in a Title. Isn’t that petty! He clearly thinks he’s beyond reproach and nobody can touch him because he thinks he’s got the situation handled by cancelling the gig. Like I said, if the people whose gigs got cancelled had been allowed to leave feedback, you can guarantee that he would not have a 100% positive feedback.

Archived