Unknown error when attempting to upload

janissi

Hello,

I’ve searched the forums regarding this issue, and have seen many people are experiencing the frustration. I’ve tried to upload a rush gig, yet I keep getting “unknown error” messages.

My file is only 4.24 mb so I don’t know what’s going on, and I’m very, very frustrated as the deadline is looming, and I know there are going to be revisions.

Are there any upload alternatives? If so, please advise.

Thanks much!

Had the same problem. I thought it’s my internet connection which is not so great where I am right now.

I managed however to deliver the file by reducing its size to under 1MB… Lower quality it’s true, but I guess I will deliver it in higher quality after this issue is solved.

Yes, it looks like they definitely fixed the problem!

However, if you ever have problems uploading, and need to get a file to a client right away, use Dropbox. It’s free, and you can upload a file, and simply send the client the link, and they’ll be able to download it, without having access to all your other files. That’s what I had to do this morning during the outage.

I realize it’s not ideal, since you want all files to go through Fiverr, and to be usable on your gig portfolios, but it’s great in a pinch!

• 4 weeks later...

YEP! Same problem. I have tried multiple file types to try upload my gig video. Nothing! At first I was trying MPEG-4 (Dont think thats compatible) Then did AVI…which is suppose to compatible with the site. No luck. Im flustered and have been up all night trying to figure it out!!! FIVERR HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!! It acts like its uploading…then gets to 100%…then says UKNOWN ERROR.

• 1 year later...
Guest ndovu01

I have hard the same problem for three days now. It’s so annoying and brings about delays in delivering work. The four images I’ve been trying to upload are each less than 16mb so it can’t be the size really, nor is it my computer. I kept trying time and again, some load easily, others take a little more time retrying, but am getting there (I hope). Someone help.

Guest tusharambaliya

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review.Sorry for that.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

Archived