Unlimited Revision / 2 or 3 hours delivery tags

sayedussadat

I see many gigs with this tag - unlimited revisions / deliver in 2 3 hours etc

What do you think will it help to get more sales?

I think unlimited revisions can attract many “trouble-maker” buyers. Besides, unlimited revisions scream a lack of confidence in what you do and that the service/product offered by you would probably be of poor quality. So, I don’t think it is a good idea to offer unlimited revisions.

Here’s another thread on the same topic:

Okay. I just delivered the 20th revision. Buyer requested to change 20 things in 20 revision. How Exciting!!!

I think unlimited revisions can attract many “trouble-maker” buyers. Besides, unlimited revisions scream a lack of confidence in what you do and that the service/product offered by you would probably be of poor quality. So, I don’t think it is a good idea to offer unlimited revisions.

Here’s another thread on the same topic:

Okay. I just delivered the 20th revision. Buyer requested to change 20 things in 20 revision. How Exciting!!!

I never looked at it that way, I guess 2019 will be a time of change for me…

I dont know, I always offer unlimited revisions to my clients, and I hardly ever have to make a revision.

I dont know, I always offer unlimited revisions to my clients, and I hardly ever have to make a revision.

It depends on the category. On translation - service you provide - there’s usually no problems and, yes, you hardly need to make revisions (I also provide translation, so I know it’s true). But that’s not the case for hot categories like design.

It depends on the category. On translation - service you provide - there’s usually no problems and, yes, you hardly need to make revisions (I also provide translation, so I know it’s true). But that’s not the case for hot categories like design.

But that’s not the case for hot categories like design.

True. I can see categories such as designs, writing, art, etc requiring a few revisions to fine-tune the end product… But never unlimited revisions 🙂

I see, I dont know much about desing, but I believe that theres a lot of subective things to take into acount, like the clients taste for example…

But that’s not the case for hot categories like design.

True. I can see categories such as designs, writing, art, etc requiring a few revisions to fine-tune the end product… But never unlimited revisions 🙂

I offer 1, 2 or 3 revisions depending on the packages and may I say, up to now I have had only 2 requests in my 2 gigs (one for each one).

PS: Thanks for the writing! I keep insisting in using “like” instead of “such as” 😣 Someday I’ll make it, I don’t lose hope!!! 😉

I see, I dont know much about desing, but I believe that theres a lot of subective things to take into acount, like the clients taste for example…

Unlimited revisions is NEVER a good idea, no matter what 😉

Archived