Unlocked level 2 (Happy)

anjylina

congratulations 🎊

Just to let you know, i am also from pakistan and i got my order within 1st week of joining Fiverr and its been 8 months now i never faced any issue of orders. I think hardwork, honesty and high quality deliveries can never stop anyone from success. Problems do arise in every situation but if you work with good intentions then good things will happen 💖

congratulations 🎊

Just to let you know, i am also from pakistan and i got my order within 1st week of joining Fiverr and its been 8 months now i never faced any issue of orders. I think hardwork, honesty and high quality deliveries can never stop anyone from success. Problems do arise in every situation but if you work with good intentions then good things will happen 💖

Yeah I believe that .My account was published in Germany and I didn’t change location when I came back here.Then I read a topic “Don’t lie about your location”, and changed location which obviously affected my sale. So I was depressed but know everything seems to be cool.

Yeah I believe that .My account was published in Germany and I didn’t change location when I came back here.Then I read a topic “Don’t lie about your location”, and changed location which obviously affected my sale. So I was depressed but know everything seems to be cool.

besides, location you also have to update your address with the fiverr i think that option is available some where in account settings etc. do update that as well. it creates a good impression to fiverr.

Archived