Fiverr Community Forum

Unresolved Problem

Dear Fellows

Unfortunately, I am writing here because I am unable to get an answer from Fiverr support. I have filed a new ticket for support while my last ticket about the same problem is still unanswered!

The problem is that I am still getting " Order Late" message while I have already delivered it 1 day ago. It is something where I am not doing anything wrong or there is absolutely no fault from my side, but it is keep punishing me and affecting my rating for no reason?!

Please help me

Please be patient. It takes time to answer all of the requests they receive. Sometimes it takes them around 5 days. Do not open multiple tickets, it make situation even harder for them.

still getting " Order Late" message while I have already delivered it 1 day ago

Try delivering it again.

The problem is still getting " Order Late" message while I have already delivered it 1 day ago and now my buyer has cancel the order and give me a negative review while I have deliver his order before one day what is going on with me where is the Fiverr support . Fiverr team support solve my problem asap and review my case although I have to leave this platform and never recommend this platform for freelancing.

Here is the my clients remarks and proof I am still getting this prolem since one month but still unsolved.

Why my buyer not get her order delivery while I have delivered.

There isn’t anything to do but wait for customer support to help.
It will be corrected by them.

I think this is a bug, try to connect with customer support and also the Facebook page of fiverr for a quick response.

Still not a single reply from Fiverr support

:-L