Fiverr Forum

Unresponsive Fiverr

Hi,

Fiverr is not replying on my request because they made a wrong decision & cancel the order. Is this happens to me only or anyone else also faced this problem?

It happens every time, if the buyer decided to initiate a cancellation request through fiverr support then the order might be canceled, if the buyer decided to dispute the transaction through paypal, then the order will get cancelled. Fiverr is not replying to your request because they haven’t read it yet or maybe because you used inappropriate language when addressing them.

Be patient. The response time varies up 24-48 hours or so. :pineapple:

12 days are gone but they are unresponsive. That’s why I start another request. They are replying continuously on that but when they understand all the scenario & find that they have made a mistake then again they become unresponsive.

Please help me, what should I do?

Fiverr is such a big company and it has a lot of ‘authority’ but still, they fail to win a PayPal case :joy:
actaully, they never try to win a PayPal case.

OK, you said:

But, then in the same breath…

If the order has been cancelled, there’s nothing more you can do about it. Obviously, you don’t want to accept the outcome. The last thing you want to do is annoy CS about the issue.