Untill Two month I can't get any order

sawon555

I’m curious, share your profile?

If you can’t get a sale after 2 months it’s because your gig isn’t attractive enough.

Maybe it’s badly written, needs better images or is not competitively prices. There are many reasons it could be.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Have you tried modifying your gig title, image and description? Also, your pricing determines your success on Fiverr. Don’t set too high price especially if you are a new seller. Buyers lack the confidence to invest a lot of cash on a gig with zero reviews.

If your gig images is attractive and encourages buyers to click on your gig. You also need some attractive and convincing gig description to win you the project.

I’m a new seller too, you can see it from my profile. I may not know much, but those are some advice I can recommend to anyone.

Have you tried modifying your gig title, image and description? Also, your pricing determines your success on Fiverr. Don’t set too high price especially if you are a new seller. Buyers lack the confidence to invest a lot of cash on a gig with zero reviews.

If your gig images is attractive and encourages buyers to click on your gig. You also need some attractive and convincing gig description to win you the project.

I’m a new seller too, you can see it from my profile. I may not know much, but those are some advice I can recommend to anyone.

Thank you for advice

Archived