Unusual gigs. Have I any chance? )

Hi

I have a few gigs about radiation protection. E.g.“What should you do under nuclear attack and fallout” :slight_smile: I worked few years in nuclear research center in Russia an I know a lot about radiation. So I’m ready to share the knowledge. But I’m not sure that it’s a right place.

Here (on fiverr) a lot of marketers, copywriters and designers. )) What do you think, have my gigs any chance to be successful?

You never know! Maybe add some more keywords to your search. Add words such as health, first aid kit, prepper, bug out etc. They may help you get a larger audience

Hi abelg99,

Ok, I’ll try to add more keywords. Thank you for the advice. )

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

vedmak, I’m professional in radiation protection, but not in economic collapse, blackouts or smth like that.

I have a lot of experience in mountain hiking, but not sure that it is possible to share skills via internet.

Some more keywords you could try are doomsday, preppers, survivalists, teotwawki

You never know! Maybe add some more keywords to your search. Add words such as health, first aid kit, prepper, bug out etc. They may help you get a larger audience

Hi abelg99,

Ok, I’ll try to add more keywords. Thank you for the advice. )

vedmak, I’m professional in radiation protection, but not in economic collapse, blackouts or smth like that.

I have a lot of experience in mountain hiking, but not sure that it is possible to share skills via internet.

Some more keywords you could try are doomsday, preppers, survivalists, teotwawki

Well. Made my first sale today.

It works. :slight_smile: