Unusual profile

Browsing around collections, I found this profile:

http://fiverr.com/graphic_allie

Joined 10 months ago, last activity 3 days ago. A sheep still. No gigs listed but a Level 1 seller??

His/her Collection followers are amazing though!

He/she might have deleted all her gigs

I think admin removes level badges after being inactive for a certain time. This particular user may have deleted the gigs just very recently

They may have offered gigs a long time ago but removed them. Still, I think if a user has no gigs they should have that badge taken away, because prehaps they could be deleting gigs with bad feedback? - Not saying that’s what this user has done, just a thought.

They may have offered gigs a long time ago but removed them. Still, I think if a user has no gigs they should have that badge taken away, because prehaps they could be deleting gigs with bad feedback? - Not saying that’s what this user has done, just a thought.