Unwanted messages from sellers

I’ve getting a lots of messages from other sellers who are asking to buy their services. Although I can reject them but replying everyone is not easy at times. If i don’t reply them or delete their messages, my response rate gets down. How to fix this issue?

I hate that. Just reply back with a “no thank you” and report them as spam.

Exactly as psychicbunny said. Reply & Report. If we all would do this it would be a nightmare.

Seriously though! I woke up with three sellers begging me to buy from them or at least send them work! I just messaged them with an automatic response. Sorry it’s happening to you too! Take it as a compliment! :joy_cat:

sure you can report , them as a spamer,

In theory, simply clicking on the report button should count as a reply.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work, so I politely remind them that they’re violating the Terms of Service and then click on the report button (and choose both for the Trust & Safety to check out their account, and to block them from contacting me).

Only problem with that is that the block button is actually temporary. In a couple of hours they can reach out to me once again.

So annoying.

I usually tell them to be professional but yet they keep messing around.

I’ve been getting alot of messages from guys asking me for inappropriate videos. What’s up with that? Smh I clearly offer Psychic readings

My only question is this:

Why are you using an image of an actor (james marsden) as your profile photo?

Being honest is a must in business.

Spolier Alert

http://static.tumblr.com/pkcfhpk/Li6m48b99/tumblr_m3pglpz5cp1qj13p7o9_250.png

There are still lots of issues which fiverr needs to fix…this one is top of the list.