UPDATE : Are you Limiting orders in queue ? Suggestions please?

akshaysihag

Hey everyone ! I’m Akshay Sihag (Web Developer/Designer), so now that I’ve got your attention, you gotta read this…

So, you’re making good money from fiverr and your impressions/clicks/views on your gigs are increasing day by day right ? But, one thing you should know is if you’re getting many orders and you can’t handle all of them at once…then you might limit your orders in queue, right ?

But, do you know by using this feature, it allows you to control the number of orders you can receive. Once the limit you set is reached, your Gig will temporarily be removed from Fiverr’s search. Yeah, maybe some of you already know that, but for those who don’t…you should know this. But don’t worry your gig is again shown in search results just after 15 minutes.

Suggestions ?

After hearing a lot from you guys and top rated sellers, i think this is not much a problem since it does not affect your gig performance !

Still, i’m open to discussion on this topic…what do you guys think ? Let me know if by limiting orders in queue affect your gig or not ?

Happy Selling !!

Thanks !

An even better tip: Don’t focus on impressions. Impressions are just a number. You cannot control the impressions that your gig receives. Put your attention toward improving the things that YOU can control.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Guys, I've said this before, and I'll say it again..... Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows...

Reading time: 13 mins ? Likes: 110 ❤

If you need to limit the orders that you receive, then by all means limit your queue. Contrary to the advice in this thread, it will NOT hurt the success of your gig. I’ve seen many sellers use this feature, and it has not been, in any way, dangerous for their gigs or the ranking of those gigs in the marketplace.

Oh yeah, I use the limiting system! Not for my main gigs atm, but my new writing one has gotten more orders than many of my others, so I limited to keep work at bay while I finish everything else.

Tip: The queue limit is not a gig order limit. One buyer can buy twenty gigs and it won’t stop them.

My impressions have doubled, so I can’t say I’ve actually seen a decrease in sales.

Archived