Update Terms of Service

marieknight

I have seen that there are a few other people in the same trouble I am. My status and level was droped because I mentioned a website on the message system. I would like to suggest that Fivrr.com updates it’s terms of service to be less ambigious and tell us exactly what we can and can not do. It never states that you can’t share websites in the terms of service, only that you cannot take business away from Fiverr (something Fiverr did on its own by droping my status).

Please define, in exact terms what you do and do not want us to do. Don’t take away everything for a first offense. And have better education on this.

Remember Fiverr, we (the gig fulfillers) are your customers too. We give you 1/5 of what we do. Support us too!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I agree that our mentioning of a website should not be grounds for dropping levels. We’re not employees of AT&T distributing proprietary date.

Some of us sellers need to give URLs out. I sell 2 Fiverr gigs where my buyers purchase profiles on my website. I cannot sell the gigs without them, but they also in no way take business away from Fiverr.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I agree that our mentioning of a website should not be grounds for dropping levels. We’re not employees of AT&T distributing proprietary date.

Some of us sellers need to give URLs out. I sell 2 Fiverr gigs where my buyers purchase profiles on my website. I cannot sell the gigs without them, but they also in no way take business away from Fiverr.

Archived