UPLOAD A VIDEO TO GIG; yes or no?

magy1808

Well, I have got first order just after one day of creating gig. It also depend upon your service. As mine is about advertising or just for fun. There might not be a lot people looking for fun. But yeah, I have got 200+ bookmarks(favourites) on that gig just in 2 days. It means that it appear more in searches.

Guest husein71

I think I will try to upload video, I’m new here and I really want some ways to help me and I realized that uploading videos is one of the best ways!

that is why I am having a doubts, I am as well graphic designer, so beside just introduce myself to people I haven t got any other idea of how to focus a video and with graphic design of any sort I am not sure it helps. will give it a try and let you know if it helped me, so maybe you can give it a second shot too 🙂 Thanks for sharing your experience.

I read somewhere on forum that if you have video inside of a GIG you get higher shown in searching … and we all want to be visible to as much buyers as possible. That is also why I asked here other people for their experiences 🙂 On one thread in forum I read that buyers are more confident into talking with you and take you more serious when they get an impression you are a real person and have no issues into introducing yourself. It was also a topic on fiverr podcast, I can link you if you are interested into do a little research and read.

Technically it’s against the ToS to link to outside websites, but if you clamp down the comment areas, ways to contact you, etc. so that all traffic is pointed back to your Fiverr profile, customer support will allow it. I recently got their permission to offer my services via a separate YouTube and Google+ after asking customer support to look at the profiles and see that it wasn’t possible for clients to contact me via those pages. It’s not an optimum solution, but it’s working really well for me.

YES. It can’t hurt and can only help. Also, upload it to youtube and start an adwords campaign for it with links to your gig/gigs. Very easy to do and extremely CHEAP.

Anyone who says a video doesn’t help or won’t help, is probably not getting any sales regardless so I wouldn’t listen to them.

DTong (TRS)

Archived