Fiverr Community Forum

Upwork account creation

Hello Freelancers, I hope we are all prospecting. Please I work on resume and cover letter, but a client message me on creating a US account on Upwork, I am really scared if this is against the rule here as I don’t want to loose my account, I just got my level 2 badge and It has not been easy

2 Likes

I think it’s a bad idea. Going outside of the Fiverr platform because a client you met on here told you to probably counts against the Terms of Service.

If this was a personal friend who told you to go elsewhere maybe you wouldn’t be in violation (I don’t know for sure though) but personally, I wouldn’t listen to the client.

Don’t get your account removed for this. If the client likes Upwork so much why are they on Fiverr looking for sellers?

4 Likes

against TOS. you might get banned here.

3 Likes

Suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the main page. This will answer your questions.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warmly replies

1 Like

Keep your account safe from scammers, frauds…

2 Likes

Hey, as a freelancer you are free to create your accounts anywhere…So it’s actually your decision. But yes the mere fact that you discussed here, maybe isn’t in the right spirit. So, take your call.

1 Like

A client wants you to create an Upwork account with a fake location (if it wasn’t fake, he’d create it himself)? Any fraudulent activity is against Fiverr’s ToS.

1 Like

One of them He is chanting with me at the moment …