Fiverr Community Forum

Urgent counsel needed

Hi. Over the last week, I noted that my gigs’ impressions were rising and they were getting a lot of clicks and views. Consequently, I got inbox requests from prospective buyers for my services. However, this week, I have noted that the impressions, click and views have fallen to almost the same proportion that they were rising in the past weeks. I have not been getting any buyer requests and when I tried to open a ticket on them, the feedback that I am getting is that they are denied and yet I did not get a notification to that effect. On my side, I can see that they are still active but when I search for them as a buyer, I am unable to find them.

I am afraid of opening a ticket since I don’t know what might happen and yet I have built such a portfolio over the last couple of months. Please help anybody. Thanks

Suggest you remove the website address from your profile logo as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well worth a careful read as a violation can risk your account.

You have two gigs available to be purchased.

4 Likes

Are you a new seller? Sometimes fiverr giving new sellers “a boost” for some time giving them a chance to earn their place and after that bringing things back to normal.

1 Like

@mariashtelle1 thanks for replying but I am not a new seller. I have been around for a while so I guess I don’t know what could be the matter.

However @lloydsolutions thankyou for the clarification. I hope the system shall adjust my gigs to be adequately visible once more.

1 Like