URGENT HELP from experienced sellers

amazepacket

Hi forum friends

I have been using forum from 3 months before when I stared my account. And after reading all tips and improving all gigs I did not get order.

After 2.5 months I get only one order by buyer request. And now I am not getting any order.
Even by buyer request.

May be I am new and no rating and review

Kindly check my profile and gigs and tell me suggestions. www.fiverr.com/amazepacket

Regards
Amazepacket

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr! I hope you are having a good day.

I have gone through all your gigs. I have a few things to point out.

Considering that the gigs you offer fall under categories such as translation, writing articles and proofreading; people would expect your profile and gig descriptions to be free of spelling and grammatical errors. However, unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

When a writing gig has the following in its description:

"I will write a 500 word english and few other language article, blog post or a product review about the topic of your choice."

many people would rather move on, in search of a better seller. I’d suggest that you go through your gigs once again and correct the grammatical/spelling errors.

I have also noticed that you’ve listed at least 12 international languages in all your gigs (except for the one about designing t-shirts). You’ve then proceeded to mention in one of your gigs that: you/your team use(s) a software to do this. I think many people look for native/bilingual speakers when it comes to translation services or writing articles in another language. In my opinion, listing out 14 different languages (in your gig) ranging from Albanian to Chinese is probably not the best thing to do.

I wish you the very best!

hanshuber16.

Hello,

Considering that the gigs you offer fall under categories such as translation, writing articles and proofreading; people would expect your profile and gig descriptions to be free of spelling and grammatical errors. However, unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

"I will write a 500 word english and few other language article, blog post or a product review about the topic of your choice."

many people would rather move on, in search of a better seller. I’d suggest that you go through your gigs once again and correct the grammatical/spelling errors.

I have also noticed that you’ve listed at least 12 international languages in all your gigs (except for the one about designing t-shirts). You’ve then proceeded to mention in one of your gigs that: you/your team use(s) a software to do this. I think many people look for native/bilingual speakers when it comes to translation services or writing articles in another language. In my opinion, listing out 14 different languages (in your gig) ranging from Albanian to Chinese is probably not the best thing to do.

hanshuber16.

Thank you for pointing my mistakes.

I will take it serious.

Can you please send me some examples of buyer request that you wrote and get the order (4-5).

I want to go through it to take an idea how to start write a buyer request response.

Thank you and regards

Amazepacket

Hello,

hanshuber16.

Thank you for pointing my mistakes.

I will take it serious.

Can you please send me some examples of buyer request that you wrote and get the order (4-5).

I want to go through it to take an idea how to start write a buyer request response.

Thank you and regards

Amazepacket

cleardot.gif.4f5e441718bfdc8f14a0eda77458928b.gif

Hello,

You can find a lot of useful information on how to go about writing a compelling buyer request here:

How to make a good buyer Request please help me any one.
How to write buyer request! First welcome your client with greetings Like ,Hello Hope you are doing good or doing well Try to explain the things you will do for client according to his provided details in the request. Add your portfolio Mention the ( Files Format ) you will provide to the client in the delivery Mention Delivery Time.

I hope that helps!

Archived