Urgent help needed

jasveena

My buyer has accidentally clicked on the modify button. I delivered before the due but he has clicked on the modify button 2 days after the due. Actually he is fine with the work. So what do I do now so that I doesn’t affect my rating? Redeliver?

@jasveena and @bachas85 I am a buyer and I accidentally did this to my seller as well. I honestly didn’t realize that asking for a modification would reject the work. I feel horrible knowing that it’s going to effect his ratings.

I have looked all over this site to see what I can do… do you know of any fixes? My seller has not redelivered. But I’m trying to see if I can fix this for him seeing that I caused the problem.

Can you help me?

I offer free amendments and ask my buyers to click the modification request button if needed. I get a few everyday and its never effected my sales… It will bump up your estimated delivery time if not re delivered quick enough thought (i think)… Its the only way i can keep track of amendments on V2 .The notification systems useless!

I also clicked on modify because the gig says “delivered” but I did not receive anything from the seller. Do I wait for his reply or did I panic too fast thinking that he will not deliver? Should I add a note to the seller telling him that I will wait for a few days? It seems that nothing will happen or else I would have seen some evidence from the seller by now.

Do I have to wait until the gig says “completed” before taking some action?

No luck with Customer Support. There seems to be so such thing as a C.S. on Fiverr. I had a similar problem recently with another seller. The gig was listed as completed but the seller did not give me anything. He is a fake as his email is also locked. I contacted C.S. for assistance or a refund or to cancel the order but never got any response.

I am very disappointed with this site. I have bought 4 gigs and never got anything from any one of them.

Can anybody suggest a better site than fiverr where the C.S. actually exists?

Reply to @deepaknow: Actually you will be given three days to come back to fiverr to view his work and it takes three days before the gig is marked completed. Did you come back on time to review the work? You can always leave a negative feedback for the seller and if he cares enough he will get back to you to make changes to his work so that he gets good feedback 😉

Archived