URGENT Issues with payment URGENT

Made a payment yesterday for $945 five times on one credit card, then tried a different credit card from a different company owner, then I tried my personal card.

Kept getting this message

Sorry, we are unable to process your payment.
Please try to use an alternative payment method (such as PayPal or a different credit card).
If you are still unable to complete your payment, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

Well it charged us over $16,000, I tried again today same issue, we need to meet a deadline.

I tried to contact your company NO HUMAN to call, all I received was a templated email by a robotic response.

Please contact me immediately…we do a lot of business with you.

Thanks!

You realize that this is the forum where you post this?
No Fiverr employees are in the forum, therefore you should contact CS and/or the organization that issues your credit cards.

Nobody here can help you.

@denisearsenault you need to go here and open a ticket ASAP. :slight_smile:

https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

OH BELIEVE ME I HAVE OPENED SEVERAL ALL I RECEIVED WAS A ROBOT RESPONSE. Thanks

You need to open only one ticket a time and wait. Support will always send an automatic response so you know they got it. (This is pretty typical for companies.) A human representative will contact you, though. It takes a little patience. If you bombard them with tickets it just slows things down, so several tickets has probably made things worse.

No matter what, they don’t read the forum, so complaints here are just venting. I hope you get it sorted out.