Fiverr Forum

Urgent: need help!

I spent $102 buying a logo from someone, it came with vector files and all that. She said once I pick the logo she would send the files, I found the logo I liked and completed the order. I went to message her about the files but she closed her account and I can’t seem to contact her, what do I do?!

Don’t panic, you’ll be fine. It sounds like the seller did something wrong and Fiverr shut her down. You may be lucky because she might have been selling stolen work and you don’t want that.

Go to Customer Support and calmly (no caps) explain what you paid and that you didn’t get your order. Most likely they will put your money back in your Fiverr account within a few days. In t h e meantime, research and look for a seller with good communication skills, lots of high reviews and good work. When you get your refund you can buy from someone else.

Thank You!

i’m at ur service

remain calm and not make hasty actions, in this case, as mentioned by my colleagues, contact Custmoer Support for help.

I suggest you remain calm and try to reach out to customer support. It will definitely help.

Hi, Jeff, look what I have found. And your two profiles, look almost the same, text-wise.

Don’t worry your money still with fivrrr and they do best when it comes to fraud, you get your money soon,

I don’t think the seller closed her account. If she did then fiverr automatically refunds the buyer all the funds. Maybe she broke some of fiverr rules and her account got restricted. This should not worry you. Contact fiverr support and they will sort you in a matter of minutes

I don’t think the seller closed her account. If she did then fiverr automatically refunds the buyer all the funds. Maybe she broke some of fiverr rules and her account got restricted. This should not worry you. Contact fiverr support and they will sort you in a matter of minutes