Urgent Please i need help

ewahnameni

i have and urgent issue. my account was hacked yesterday and they use my paypal account to order about 2 things going to 400 Euros. i have contacted although it is stated the order was cancelled and money received, i havent received anything. And someone contated me saying i should give my full information paypal and password so the can verify if it is me. after refusing to send my password, they send me this link for verification . please kindly advice me i never knew these website could be so dangerous. i have never seen a website that ask for someones paypal and password for verification before money can be refunded. i really please need help Customer services is doing nothing about it. i dont even know who is real at the moment

Someone is cheating with you.
Contact Fiverr Customer Support to get back your account and Contact PayPal Customer Support to get back your 400 Euros back. The above links are fraud and you should immediately stop replying to them or even clicking on any links.

No official support team will ask for any passwords ever.

Someone is cheating with you.

Contact Fiverr Customer Support to get back your account and Contact PayPal Customer Support to get back your 400 Euros back. The above links are fraud and you should immediately stop replying to them or even clicking on any links.

No official support team will ask for any passwords ever.

i contacted paypal but they said only Fiverr can resend my money bc it was bucked from them and they cant cancel the payment

i have been emailing them since yester and worst part is, i cant change my password bc the account is under restriction the person also has access to my fiverr account

The only advice right now here is do not send them multiple mails because the system can mark you as spam and then they will never reply you.

i cant change my password bc the account is under restriction the person also has access to my fiverr account

You can change your Fiverr Password whenever you want… because you have the Phone number and you have the Fiverr’s account Email address.

Here is the article on how to change the password:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/resetting-your-password

The only advice right now here is do not send them multiple mails because the system can mark you as spam and then they will never reply you.

i cant change my password bc the account is under restriction the person also has access to my fiverr account

You can change your Fiverr Password whenever you want… because you have the Phone number and you have the Fiverr’s account Email address.

Here is the article on how to change the password:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/resetting-your-password

as i said i have tried changing my password but cant go till the issue the account restriction is off thats what i have been trying all this while. And as for the message, i have send them many because they wount respond and i wanted to know if the people writing me is from them. i haven been really traumatised since yesterday this is my first time encountering such things

We are all buyers and sellers just like you.

One another option is contact Fiverr on Twitter. I think they will reply you instantly there.

That is very weird that you cannot change a password if an account is restricted.

an the worst thing is, they are marking my complais as solved while nothing has been solved.

We are all buyers and sellers just like you.

One another option is contact Fiverr on Twitter. I think they will reply you instantly there.

That is very weird that you cannot change a password if an account is restricted.

Please i do have a question. the complains i sent are marked as Solved what does that really mean, because i havent seen anything which has been solved.

Please i do have a question. the complains i sent are marked as Solved what does that really mean, because i havent seen anything which has been solved.

Check if all of the tickets are marked as resolved or not. There is a chance that they would leave one ticket because there is no need to keep active all the others tickets for the same issue.

Archived