Fiverr Forum

US Freelancers -> It’s Open Enrollment time!

It’s Open Enrollment: Get covered in 10 Minutes with the right plan from Stride

This year, we (Fiverr) have created a partnership with health insurance provider Stride. As a valued member of Fiverr’s community, you get access to Stride to find and enroll in the right health insurance plan for you and your family. Stride users save on average $289/month on health insurance, in less than 10 minutes.

Open Enrollment closes December 15: Get Started Now

With Stride you get:

• More plans, lowest prices. Choose from the same health insurance plans on the government sites, plus more. Never pay less anywhere else.
  • Easy personalised recommendations. Receive a personalized recommendation based on your medications, doctors, and medical conditions.
    On-call experts. Get access to award-winning concierge support from Stride’s team, including, licensed healthcare brokers that can help you pick your plan or answer healthcare questions.
  • Save $100s. Maximize your tax credits by using Stride’s tools, built just for freelancers like you.
    It takes only 10 minutes to find a plan that works for you.

Sign up for health insurance by December 15, and your coverage will start on January 1.

Employee Retention: What is done in order to retain sellers?

Awesome . :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I saw Sri Lankans Not Coverd for this. !

Hey @mjensen415 please arrange something for us in India as well!

Awesome . :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Really awesome idea for freelancers …Fortunately, i have insurance but if i ever dont id be loving this program!

I’ll pass it along! We’d love to find a way to get all freelancers covered with health insurance.

Thank you so much :grinning:

I can’t even express how shocking these numbers for most people in my country are. What you guys call a saving ($289,-) would be enough to pay for a basis health care plan for 2 month here in the Netherlands. Plus, we already think our health care is extraordinary expensive.

This sounds awesome. I would consider if it if I wasn’t currently applying for medicaid.

Seeing stuff like that makes me feel SO grateful for the health system in Australia _(which I may have been guilty of complaining about in the past), $289 is 4 months of top health insurance cover for my whole family! (which is optional, as we also have a public health care system as well as a private system)

In America health care is a total rip off. Don’t get me started.

Yes it is. It’s so sad to see sick people not being able to afford treatment.

I won’t argue with that statement, cause it’s :100: true. The healthcare system is a piece of EXPLETIVE, I’ll leave it at that! :smile: The monthly fee I’m paying for dental, vision, & medical is staggering… I think it’s GREAT Fiverr is taking an initiative on this one.

My four day hospital bill was $49,000. I was lucky I had insurance that paid for almost all of it, which I would not have bothered to get but I did three card readings for myself that stressed that I would go to the hospital. I only needed a minor 20 minute procedure but it took them time to figure it out.

Interestingly, they charged the insurance company $9,000 and the insurance company paid them $8,000 which satisfied them.

I don’t have health insurance, but I have created a large emergency fund for my mother’s health care needs in case of a medical emergency, but $49k is too much. [Phew, thank God I’m not in the USA? :confused: ]

Nice plan from Fiverr CEOs and hopefully many sellers can benefit from this

@Fonthaunt put together a Stride FAQ click on the linkage below. :anchor: