USB Microphone

ceceliavo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you do videos and voiceovers. If you’re going to be on Fiverr for a while, I recommend a lavalier microphone. These are superior for videos, and can easily be used for voiceovers as well. USB mics are not as versatile for use with camcorders. I use a XLR setup going into phantom power (I avoid wireless) and then connect that to the “mic in” on my computer. You can get a decent setup for under $100, and super nice for $150-$200. This will save you from having to sell and re-upgrade later on if you decide to ramp up video production.

Looks like you do videos and voiceovers. If you’re going to be on Fiverr for a while, I recommend a lavalier microphone. These are superior for videos, and can easily be used for voiceovers as well. USB mics are not as versatile for use with camcorders. I use a XLR setup going into phantom power (I avoid wireless) and then connect that to the “mic in” on my computer. You can get a decent setup for under $100, and super nice for $150-$200. This will save you from having to sell and re-upgrade later on if you decide to ramp up video production.

Archived