Use auto refresh using

fahim_ahmed1

Question

18 answers to this question

It depends on your internet service or due to other technical problem. Mostly buyers search about online sellers So if you remain online you get opportunity to get buyers attraction which can convert them to your customers finally. So solve your internet connection problem to show online every time!

thanks you very much sir

You are overthinking this. Just be on at whatever times are natural work times for you, make sure you answer messages within 24h and check your Buyer Requests when you have a real opportunity. When it’s working hours for you, it’s great if you can answer any genuine messages within a couple of hours. Don’t worry about the rest of it. Using fake methods to be online or being obsessed with your online time isn’t really that useful.

thanks you very much

sorry i forget 1 question i use fiverr mobile app and all time using mobile data but if i start this time like 1 am and whole night stay with mb but when morning wake up i say app stay 1 am why can you answer me

It depends on your internet service or due to other technical problem. Mostly buyers search about online sellers So if you remain online you get opportunity to get buyers attraction which can convert them to your customers finally. So solve your internet connection problem to show online every time!

sorry i forget 1 question i use fiverr mobile app and all time using mobile data but if i start this time like 1 am and whole night stay with mb but when morning wake up i say app stay 1 am why can you answer me

You are overthinking this. Just be on at whatever times are natural work times for you, make sure you answer messages within 24h and check your Buyer Requests when you have a real opportunity. When it’s working hours for you, it’s great if you can answer any genuine messages within a couple of hours. Don’t worry about the rest of it. Using fake methods to be online or being obsessed with your online time isn’t really that useful.

Don’t use any bot just stay online when you have time and you can use fiverr mobile app.

Archived