Fiverr Community Forum

Use auto refresh using

can i using auto refresh google extension

3 Likes

Using an automated software that makes you appear online even though you are actually away can get you in trouble.

7 Likes

If you type “auto refreshing” in the search bar above there are several posts outlining the problems associated with this.

3 Likes

but some one say to me if i use its spmy

what is name of automated software

No he is not allowed

auto refresh not allowed

No it will show this page after 2-3 sequentially refresh!SS

3 Likes

so what you suggestion

1 Like

Don’t use any bot just stay online when you have time and you can use fiverr mobile app.

2 Likes

thanks you very much sir

1 Like

Hi using auto refresh or something like that is not allowed. It is against Fiverr market Transparency. So don,t use fake methods to improve your gigs performance. Just stay online every time and use Fiverr app.

1 Like

sorry i forget 1 question i use fiverr mobile app and all time using mobile data but if i start this time like 1 am and whole night stay with mb but when morning wake up i say app stay 1 am why can you answer me

1 Like

thanks your good comment

1 Like

You are overthinking this. Just be on at whatever times are natural work times for you, make sure you answer messages within 24h and check your Buyer Requests when you have a real opportunity. When it’s working hours for you, it’s great if you can answer any genuine messages within a couple of hours. Don’t worry about the rest of it. Using fake methods to be online or being obsessed with your online time isn’t really that useful.

4 Likes

It depends on your internet service or due to other technical problem. Mostly buyers search about online sellers So if you remain online you get opportunity to get buyers attraction which can convert them to your customers finally. So solve your internet connection problem to show online every time!

2 Likes

thanks you very much

thanks you very much sir

No worries! Best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face: