Use Excel to Track your Activity

fastcopywriter

While Fiverr has wonderful sections for analytics and Revenues, doing your own accounting can be a fun way to keep track of the money you’re making, what you’re paying in commissions, and how close you are to your goal.

I like excel because it allows me to see how many orders it took to make X amount of money in one day, which gigs are selling most, which clients are repeat customers, etc.

Before Fiverr, I was never much of a goal setter. Why make plans when things rarely go the way as planned? But now my goal is to make $100 every day, and Excel allows me to see how many orders I still need to do to make that happen. Today for example I’ve made only $28 with 6 orders, yesterday I made $72 with 9 orders.

The only thing I’m not tracking is the time it takes me too complete each other, but if you want to try that, it might be a great way to see which gigs make you money fast and which one waste too much time.

If you’d like to share how you manage your Fiverr orders, go ahead.

• 7 months later...

Reply to @silberma1976:

silberma1976 said: (if i need to purchase another gig to help get it done

That is very dangerous, what if your buyer cancels? How will you get a cancellation from the person you hired? In that situation instead of losing $5, you’d be losing $10. $5+ from the buyer and $5+ from the seller you hired.

However, I respect your experience and your approach, it’s just something I wouldn’t do. I do Fiverr alone. That’s the best way in my opinion. I was never much of a team player anyway.

I just wonder if you know “export” function? In “My Selling”–>“Revenue”–>“export to csv” ?

It can export all history you can get via CSV files, sent directly to your email address.

You can create an EXCEL template to see your trends in EXCEL, once you get the CSV files.

The other thing I will do is to track Fiverr’s Gigs View/Clicks… Daily Data will be lost if you don’t save them within 30 days. It can be useful for SEO or improving your Gigs…

You can see attached for what I did. (Small number as I am new seller in Fiverr, yours should be larger~~ )

If you track them down and don’t know how to analyst your gigs, feel free to contact me via message:) I am interested in knowing your trends ~~ I think there will be a lot to share and dicuss for Fiverr data:)

Reply to @timelyservices: Don’t be overwhelmed, just do what works for you.

I only track what’s relevant to me.
Orders, gross income, commission, net income, daily income, monthly income.

Things like utilities, gas, rent, that’s too much information for me. Besides, that stuff can be tracked on Mint dot com, my best friend uses it.

Archived