Use Fiverr seller to grow my gigs?

I can give a seller my login details so to have full access. He can grow it and then I will take over once there is enough clients.

He can grow it and then I will take over once there is enough clients.

So rather than buying gigs to help promote your profile you want a TRS to do the work for you?

Nope, that’s not going to happen! 🙂

It’s also against the ToS - one account, one user.

I can give a seller my login details so to have full access. He can grow it and then I will take over once there is enough clients.

Why would a TRS even want to do something like that? He’d waste time on your account instead of focusing on their own, plus he’d lose his TRS account because he’d get banned for a ToS violation, plus your account would get banned for a ToS violation.

Based on the emotional responds, Fiverr must have treated you like sh!t.

Based on the emotional responds,

I don’t think anybody’s responding ‘emotionally’ - you wanted somebody else to do the work while you sat back and reaped the benefits.

I’m afraid you need to do the work yourself, just like everybody else.

Based on the emotional responds,

I don’t think anybody’s responding ‘emotionally’ - you wanted somebody else to do the work while you sat back and reaped the benefits.

I’m afraid you need to do the work yourself, just like everybody else.

I was just wondering about different angles of approach. It’s good to find loopholes without breaking the rules, do you agree?

I was just wondering about different angles of approach. It’s good to find loopholes without breaking the rules, do you agree?

It’s good to find loopholes without breaking the rules, do you agree?

Exploiting loopholes and finding shortcuts ain’t gonna get you anywhere. A smart person would understand that without the need for someone else having to tell them that.

Besides, how is that even a “loophole” when it is against Fiverr’s ToS to share your account with another user? You don’t make much sense at all.

It’s good to find loopholes without breaking the rules, do you agree?

Exploiting loopholes and finding shortcuts ain’t gonna get you anywhere. A smart person would understand that without the need for someone else having to tell them that.

Besides, how is that even a “loophole” when it is against Fiverr’s ToS to share your account with another user? You don’t make much sense at all.

Relax I’m not going to take food out of your mouth. I will work hard dude.

Archived