Fiverr Forum

Useful tips for healthy earning on fiverr

Here are couple of things you need to adopt in order to convince your buyer and increase your revenue:

• Be aware with the market rate and Make your standard in the market, do not lower/higher your price because at a time buyer talking to many sellers.
  • Promote your gig to get clicks and impressions to make your gig position strong in the particular category so more buyers can approach you.
  • Send buyers request in request section, it is a healthy approach to capture buyers when your gig is little low.
  • First understand buyers requirements then explain your services to them according to their requirements.
  • Clear your services to your buyers to gain their trust.
  • Let your buyers to ask more questions this make them clear, safe and confident about your work.
  • Use simple and clear words which can be understandable by every buyer because on fiverr people are approaching you from over the glob.
  • Take little risks while capturing orders, it makes you more adaptive to learn new things.

There are many more, will post them in my new post:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
Haris

p.s: See my happy customers: (Moderator Note: Gig promotion removed. If you wish to promote your gig, you can do so in the My Fiverr Gigs forum. Please read our Forum Rules.)

Very useful post.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: