Here are couple of things you need to adopt in order to convince your buyer and increase your revenue:
- Be aware with the market rate and Make your standard in the market, do not lower/higher your price because at a time buyer talking to many sellers.
- Promote your gig to get clicks and impressions to make your gig position strong in the particular category so more buyers can approach you.
- Send buyers request in request section, it is a healthy approach to capture buyers when your gig is little low.
- First understand buyers requirements then explain your services to them according to their requirements.
- Clear your services to your buyers to gain their trust.
- Let your buyers to ask more questions this make them clear, safe and confident about your work.
- Use simple and clear words which can be understandable by every buyer because on fiverr people are approaching you from over the glob.
- Take little risks while capturing orders, it makes you more adaptive to learn new things.
There are many more, will post them in my new post:
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
Thank you so much
p.s: See my happy customers: (Moderator Note: Gig promotion removed. If you wish to promote your gig, you can do so in the My Fiverr Gigs forum. Please read our Forum Rules.)