User is not placing order

muhammadawai319

through buyer requests a user has inboxed me regarding his work.i sent him a trial pic to examine and he agreed but now he is not placing order a day has passed.am i supposed to text me regarding order?please advise me as it was my first order going to be placed.i was very excited about that::frowning_face:

It’s sunday. it’s off day in many places. May be wait for a bit time? How many hour you have worked on the “trial” ? It would be good if you add some of work sample on your gig. So buyer could get an idea about you skill with that.

It’s sunday. it’s off day in many places. May be wait for a bit time? How many hour you have worked on the “trial” ? It would be good if you add some of work sample on your gig. So buyer could get an idea about you skill with that.

actually he has sent me a pic and i do there work accordingly the day before yesterday and i waited yesterday and sent him a message that yet you have not placed order but he did not replied.so i will wait a little bit more

actually he has sent me a pic and i do there work accordingly the day before yesterday and i waited yesterday and sent him a message that yet you have not placed order but he did not replied.so i will wait a little bit more

Always work after placing the order. & GoodLuck.

Archived