User name and password

random836

Stop spamming please, one thread is enough. Also, the forum members can’t help you.
For your username, look at your profile or past messages you’ve sent. Then log out and click on the “forgot password” button.

Stop spamming please, one thread is enough. Also, the forum members can’t help you.

For your username, look at your profile or past messages you’ve sent. Then log out and click on the “forgot password” button.

Sorry - did not realize that 2 posts were spamming. Also, did not know the purpose of the forum - did not realize it was not a forum for people to help each other. I will improve. Thanks for your reply and guidance.

Sorry - did not realize that 2 posts were spamming. Also, did not know the purpose of the forum - did not realize it was not a forum for people to help each other. I will improve. Thanks for your reply and guidance.

It sure is, but how are we supposed to tell you what your password is?

Try to remember from where you brought your hosting, Contact them, they will help you to retrieve your website’s password. If you referring to Fiverr.com user, random836 is your user, There are a couple of option to recover password, if you fail with that, contact customer support, they may provide some instructions.

It sure is, but how are we supposed to tell you what your password is?

I do not want anyone yo tell me what my password his - just how do i find it etc. i am not even sure how my name is Random836 - i thought it would be Brian or deFrancesca. I think i have sorted it out now - i resent the password and am using the name they have me. Thanks for your quick replies. Stay well

Try to remember from where you brought your hosting, Contact them, they will help you to retrieve your website’s password. If you referring to Fiverr.com user, random836 is your user, There are a couple of option to recover password, if you fail with that, contact customer support, they may provide some instructions.

Thanks. Yes, i was referring to Fiverr. Not sure how Random836 became my password. All sorted now

Thanks. Yes, i was referring to Fiverr. Not sure how Random836 became my password. All sorted now

Not sure how Random836 became my password.

random836 is your username, not your password (unless it’s also your password, and if it is, you better change it, now that you’ve mentioned it for the whole forum to see).

As for how it became your username, it’s simple: you chose it when signing up.

Try to login with your email address and use it to recover your password

You can recover your pass different kind of steps ,

check google.

Or if you have cPanel user and pass,

You can recover from them too,

or else you can recover your pass by “forget password” option too ,

you just need your given email in your website username and pass

I am trying to log into to the web site. I cannot remember my username and password but cannot find them.

I cannot remember my username

i am not even sure how my name is Random836

As for how it became your username, it’s simple: you chose it when signing up.

All this sounds soooo strange… :roll_eyes:

Archived