[User name removed by Moderator]

matusmarchyn

Hello please i need your help
I ordered gig from seller ************* but he is no longer active member of fiverr so i cant contact him (he is doing my campaign) …Please can somebody tell me his email address (of course somebody who bought his gig also) i dont know what should i do because i need contact him asap
Thank you

Sorry - if your seller has disappeared, all you can do is to contact Customer Services - good luck!

I did it but they cant share privite information but i just need email address…and that seller had 150 reviews and some users bought his gis multiple time so maybe they know his email address

yes probably i have to …but he was top rated saler with 150 reviews all 5stars and his gig was absolutely awesome - price/work

There are other sellers here who do awesome work as well.

As far as the all 5 star is concerned, someone posted that like 97% of the million (give or take) or so sellers/gigs have it.

It harder to find someone without all 5 stars. 😁

Exchange of personal info is not allowed so even with multiple purchases, I do not have email.

Hello please i need your help

I ordered gig from seller ************* but he is no longer active member of fiverr so i cant contact him (he is doing my campaign) …Please can somebody tell me his email address (of course somebody who bought his gig also) i dont know what should i do because i need contact him asap

Thank you

Please can somebody tell me his email address (of course somebody who bought his gig also) i dont know what should i do because i need contact him asap

It’s against Fiverr terms & condition to exchange contact details

Archived