User of years, still at the back bench

alii92

Hello Guys!

I am a member of the Fiverr community since November 2015. If I summarize my progress or my experience of Fiverr It will make me feel like I am a person who recently got to know about Fiverr. Why is that so? Is this because the competition is now very high that you need to be a CEO to know how to progress on Fiverr. What lacks in my experience that I am still unable to achieve a good level of Fiverr. I have written well descriptions of my gigs, for example, you can see the latest [gig](( https://www.fiverr.com/alii92/do-excel-data-entry-copy-paste-research-and-data-scraping) ) I created in the best selling category.

I have good reviews on my profile as well still like there have been months I got no buyer requesting to purchase my gigs. I want to know if these are my gigs that do not catch the buyers because of something that I don’t know. If anybody here to assist me It will be a great favor to humanity. Thanks!

Regards,
Muhammad Ali

Not sure if you were aware, but Fiverr crops your image for the thumbnails. Thus, you have lost portions of your pictures (green arrows, cut off):

I’m also pretty sure you’re not permitted to have that ‘Level One’ badge in the images, but I might be wrong on that one.

I’m also pretty sure you’re not permitted to have that ‘Level One’ badge in the images, but I might be wrong on that one.

You are absolutely right. Putting level badges in images is not allowed.

Do not use a Fiverr seller badge or rating stars in your video or any other Gig details. Seller metrics are not permanent and may change on a monthly basis.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-video-to-your-gig

Not sure if you were aware, but Fiverr crops your image for the thumbnails. Thus, you have lost portions of your pictures (green arrows, cut off):

Okay but these are the fiverr awarded badges, why would they be prohibited to use on fiverr gig? Besides this, tell me how good is this approach of using badges or images of me as a portfolio title image?

You are absolutely right. Putting level badges in images is not allowed.

Do not use a Fiverr seller badge or rating stars in your video or any other Gig details. Seller metrics are not permanent and may change on a monthly basis.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-video-to-your-gig

See post above yours.

Archived