Usher in newcomers

Hi Everyone!! I’m Jodi-Ann Montaque. I am a new seller here on fiver. I am a unique graphic designer and creative content writer with 10+ years of experience designing logos furnished with contents that are absolutely stunning, eye-catching and original.

I am so excited to be apart of this platform and spent several hours setting up and launching my graphic design gig. I hope to meet and interact with many of the different talents here.

I trust that you’ll extend warm welcome drop by my profile to give me a feedback as to your thoughts on my gig:

Please see my logo design gig https://www.fiverr.com/users/jodiannmontaque/manage_gigs

Thanks in advance!

Hi @jodiannmontaque,

How are you doing? Welcome to the fiverr platform. Happy that you decided to bring your business idea and talents online. Fiverr is like the Amazon for digital services.

I am optimistic that with the right tools, tips and approaches you will do well. I will be sure to check out your to see what you have to offer. All the best!

Warm regards,

Alpha

Hello @alpha1kb,

I am fine. Thank you for asking. I have already taken my first course “https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller” in order to be equipped with the necessary TTA (tools, tips and approaches). I intend to take several more in the future as I expand to offer more gigs.

I really appreciate the feedback and kind sentiments. Thank you.

JM

Welcome to fiverr!! Best wishes for you

Hello @chris_ld @creativeartgirl

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the warm welcome. I trust that you all had gotten a chance to check out my really cool graphic design gig. I have been offering my services remotely for years to people across the world until a friend invited me to fiverr and it a pleasure to be surrounded by entrepreneurs from various disciplines.

I will be sure to update the forum when I finally receive my first order. Happy selling!

JM

Archived