Using Facebook word

iqramalik496

Question

Hi there,
i am new in fiverr but i have read all the TOS and always trying to stick to the rules.
i am making social media posts and used the word facebook but this is what i have said " 30 posts for facebook" Does fiverr keep track of the full context of using any word appropriate in discussion.

6 answers to this question

Hi there,

i am new in fiverr but i have read all the TOS and always trying to stick to the rules.

i am making social media posts and used the word facebook but this is what i have said " 30 posts for facebook" Does fiverr keep track of the full context of using any word appropriate in discussion.

i am making social media posts

You are trying to make a gig or post ?. And you can use “facebook” if it is a part of your work .And if you are not trying to contact the buyers outside then it is okay … Use this happily .

i think you should ask Fiverr support

Thank you so much, The customer support replied to my question and said that For future reference, simply mentioning Facebook is not a violation of our [Terms of Service] You can have social media related Gigs, so long as they comply with our Terms of Service, and so long as you don’t use Facebook (or any other platform) to communicate with your seller outside of Fiverr.

That’s what i want to know from them.

Thank you so much, The customer support replied to my question and said that For future reference, simply mentioning Facebook is not a violation of our [Terms of Service] You can have social media related Gigs, so long as they comply with our Terms of Service, and so long as you don’t use Facebook (or any other platform) to communicate with your seller outside of Fiverr.

That’s what i want to know from them.

you are most welcome, Iqram 🙂

Goodluck!

Archived