Using Fiverr account while traveling other country

get_top_rank

Hi Members,

I am a seller at Fiverr and I am traveling to another country. Is it ok to use an account created in one country and using it in another??? Please guide.

Thanks in advance.

s it ok to use an account created in one country and using it in another???

Yes it is very Okay.

Travel safe.

• Like 9

• 1 year later...

hello, I am also want to travel to another country if you already contacted customer support and have instructions so please reply to me.

hello, I am also want to travel to another country if you already contacted customer support and have instructions so please reply to me.

there’s no problem if you want to travel , to be extra safe you can buy a local internet sim card ,avoid using free wifi from restaurants/hotels ( it’s not necessary wrong if you do however I personally don’t ) and you’re good to go

• Like 9

there’s no problem if you want to travel , to be extra safe you can buy a local internet sim card ,avoid using free wifi from restaurants/hotels ( it’s not necessary wrong if you do however I personally don’t ) and you’re good to go

That’s really helpful for me. Thank you

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

sometimes in last year, a friend who is in the U5 traveled to W.Afrika for a summit, he spent about a week there and he was using his account…His account got changed to a country in W.Afrika where he didn’t even visit…Though it was later corrected, but he had to write support.

but since support told you to go ahead…Travel safe and Stay Safe. 🙂

Happy Holiday…Best Wishes 👋
💝

• Like 8

• 1 year later...